What is a cookie and used for?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on your computer, mobile, tablet, with navigational information.
What kind of cookies we use on our website?
According to the entity that manages the cookie can be of two types:
- Cookies themselves: those we send you from our domain to your device to provide the service that we offer
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to your computer from a domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, for example those used for navigation stats Google, for social networking, ….
Depending on the length of time that remain active
- Session Cookies: Cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type of data which are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several year period.
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page or application platform and the use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features while browsing store content for dissemination or sound or video content sharing through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service , the locale from which you access the service, …
- Analysis Cookies: are those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the web sites you are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
List of cookies used on the website
NAVIERA MURUETA not use own cookies on your web browsing but uses third parties to analyze data navigation. Check relationship with third party cookies policy.
List of third party cookies
List of third party suppliers of cookies for the domain and subdomains
|Supplier name||Description||More information from the third party cookie|
|Google Analytics cookies. Generate an anonymous user ID that is used to count how many times a user visits the site. Was also recorded when the first and last visit to the web. It calculates when a session is over, home user and keywords.||https://developers.google.com
How can you enable / disable cookies?
Below you can have complaint listing of links to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options in your Internet browser. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser may not be able to access some of the services.